Things to Do in Columbus, OH
Stepping onto the secluded and park-like grounds of the Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center can feel like you’re worlds away from the hustle and bustle of a city, yet our Columbus, OH hotel is close to a number of exciting attractions! As Ohio’s capital city, there are always tons of things to do in Columbus, OH and our hotel and conference center provides guests with a luxurious stay close to the action.
With our hotel’s prime location near the John Glenn Columbus Airport, guests from all over visit the Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center to enjoy an elegant stay near Columbus, OH attractions and events like:
- Columbus Zoo & Aquarium: With tons of exciting attractions featuring animals from all over the world, the Columbus Zoo is always a hit with visitors to the area.
- Polaris Shopping & Entertainment Complex: Featuring Polaris Fashion Place and many of the nation’s top restaurants, in addition to our own on-site Ohio Dining Room
- Dublin Irish Festival: The world’s largest three-day Irish festival held in Dublin, Ohio in August
- Ohio State University: Put on your Scarlet and Gray and cheer for the Buckeyes!
- Top Golf: Snack on some signature bar sharables and beverages all while playing a round of golf.
- Ikea: The ultimate place for home-decor inspiration!
- Star Lanes: Reserve a lane at this family-friendly bowling alley featuring a bar and grill
- ZipZone Outdoor Adventures: With ziplining, obstacle courses and nature hikes, ZipZone gives its guests thrilling and unforgetable experiences
- Magic Mountain Fun Center: Perfect for corporate events or kids parties, this all-around entertainment center features arcade games, batting cages and more!
- Downtown Powell: Explore one of nine award-winning parks while visiting this downtown area
Discover more of our top things to do in Columbus, OH below!
Stay at Nationwide Hotel & Conference Center and share your top things to do in Columbus, OH with us on social media!